Starting Sunday, September 20, we are bringing back a modified form of in-person worship at Lakeview.
Please note that you are able to participate in the 9 am racial justice study we’re all doing, and also in the Lakeview Connect at 10 am from the church as well.
There are a few important items to participate:
- This is an in-person viewing of our digital worship service file. No pastors or staff will be in attendance, nor will our music team.
- Attendance is limited to 50 people (adults and children), and you must sign up to attend.
- Please note you will also need to print, sign, and upload/return the waiver (attached as a PDF on the sign-up form).
- The service will officially start at our regular time of 10:45 am.
- There will be NO childcare or children’s church.
- Those in attendance will only have use of the Sanctuary space and the restrooms. Please do not go in to any of the classrooms in the building as that will require additional cleaning after each service.
- We will have the seating in the Sanctuary arranged to honor guidelines placed by the State of Texas, including 15 groupings of five seats, with six feet between each row and aisle. We will work together to maintain proper seating arrangements based on family size and desired grouping.
- There will be no specially designated areas for those who are part of the “at-risk” population (those who are 65 or older, those with immune system issues). Those that are part of the “at-risk” population are encouraged to stay home and continue to participate online.
- Masks are required to be worn at all times while in the building. Participants must agree to this or they will be asked to leave the facility.
Again, please sign up to reserve one of the 50 spots. Email Ken Mullins (Ken_Mullins@sil.org) if you have any questions.